- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Good month for water activities?
- takatenamano
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
I don't know what specific month would be best. I guess when you get there, they would tell you as to when would be a good time or not. What specific water activity would you like to do there?
Yeah, they may tell you what's the good time to go there but wouldn't it be a waste to know that the place you wanted to go is not in a good shape when you're already there?
None
- takatenamano
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
I was thinking of para sailing and scuba diving. Those were only some of the activities that I have in mind. I hope by the time we go to Aruba, the weather would be fine. Do they still have activities during rainy season?
Whoa! What is para sailing? Never heard of it. :confused:
None
Is every month a good one for water activities? My nieces and nephews are quite excited to try it all. I'm just a bit worried if it would still be safe to engage in such activities during low or high tides. :rolleyes:
kindly check this for further reading to know which months is favorable
None
kindly check this for further reading to know which months is favorable
Wow! That made it a lot whole easier huh? Ha ha!
None
kindly check this for further reading to know which months is favorable
Thanks for the link Linette. I hope I could still check the weather before we go to Aruba. We plan to go there next year maybe February. Are you a residence of the place?
None