In-Aruba Travel Portal

Good month for water activities?

More
14 years 8 months ago #2453 by habagat
Is every month a good one for water activities? My nieces and nephews are quite excited to try it all. I'm just a bit worried if it would still be safe to engage in such activities during low or high tides. :rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2561 by nakchura
One can never be sure actually. So I think it would be best if you just engage in those activities during low tides. As for the best month, almost every month is okay since Aruba is out of Caribbeans hurricane belt.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2738 by brandy
I don't know what specific month would be best. I guess when you get there, they would tell you as to when would be a good time or not. What specific water activity would you like to do there?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2985 by bethoven
nakchura wrote:

One can never be sure actually. So I think it would be best if you just engage in those activities during low tides. As for the best month, almost every month is okay since Aruba is out of Caribbeans hurricane belt.

I agree with you, Nakchura. We could not actually tell as to when could be the best time. It would also depend on the type of water activities you want to engage in. By the way, what do you have in mind, Habagat?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3149 by habagat
bethoven wrote:

I agree with you, Nakchura. We could not actually tell as to when could be the best time. It would also depend on the type of water activities you want to engage in. By the way, what do you have in mind, Habagat?

I was thinking of para sailing and scuba diving. Those were only some of the activities that I have in mind. I hope by the time we go to Aruba, the weather would be fine. Do they still have activities during rainy season?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3151 by takatenamano
habagat wrote:

Is every month a good one for water activities? My nieces and nephews are quite excited to try it all. I'm just a bit worried if it would still be safe to engage in such activities during low or high tides. :rolleyes:

Yup! Aruba barely got storms there since its out on the hurricane belt of the Caribbean.

None

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds