Skip to content
Plan your trip

Residential house

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Residential house

More
17 years 1 month ago #2458 by habagat
Residential house was created by habagat
There have so many things that I heard and learned about Aruba. So many activities, great places and fantastic foods. It would be nice to live there permanently. :) Do you think a residential house would be expensive?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2910 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Residential house
Well I guess, that would depend on the residential house you are planning to acquire. I don't think it would be very expensive. Where do you think is the best spot in Aruba?:rolleyes:

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3081 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Residential house
Living in an island seems great. I have no idea as to how much it would cost however, I think it would be expensive to acquire a residential house in Aruba. Are planning to buy a house and lot?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3254 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Residential house
I was planning to buy a rest house in Aruba. Actually, it would be a gift for my parents. It would be nice if the house would be located near a beach. Which one would be better, to buy a house and lot or to buy a lot then, build a house?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3255 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Residential house
Not only the residential house guys, what about the cost of living there? Is it low or high? Can you give me an idea about their taxes?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3292 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Residential house
I'm not sure to how many % ae you going to pay for the taxes. I guess, it would be much expensive because they have lots of things that might give you temptation to buy that. LOL! Why not have a vacation only in aruba? Maybe, it would be alright. :)

None
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement