Skip to content
Plan your trip

Residential house

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Residential house

More
17 years 1 week ago #3474 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Residential house
hirami wrote:

I've read about some old people who retire to tropical islands and live the rest of their lives in this peaceful, beautiful, and tropical country. It's like retiring in Florida, but more exotic and outside of the U.S. Do you know what I mean?


I could imagine my parents living in Aruba. I know it would be a great place for them since it is an island. The people are very friendly and I could not ask for more. :) Do they have villages or subdivisions?

None
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement