In-Aruba Travel Portal

Residential house

More
14 years 8 months ago #3300 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Residential house
I think that Aruba may have a lower cost of living, so it may be less expensive in than in the US (or your home country) to purchase a house. I've heard that in some tropical island countries, the government will subsidize the living expenses of old people who decide to retire a country.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3319 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Residential house
How about for the new transferee to this place? What do you think are the requirement? Of course, you need to change your residency address too. Do you think the process will take long?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3337 by hirami
As long as you have money, I don't think that it will be an issue to purchase a home. I think what will be a little more tricky is getting paperwork or whatever is necessary for you to leave your country and become an expatriot in Aruba.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3354 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Residential house
hirami wrote:

I think that Aruba may have a lower cost of living, so it may be less expensive in than in the US (or your home country) to purchase a house. I've heard that in some tropical island countries, the government will subsidize the living expenses of old people who decide to retire a country.

What do you mean by "old people who decide to retire a country"? :o Anyway, that would be a good news. I hope every government would provide subsidies for its citizen, especially in housing.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3376 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Residential house
Money would make the transactions easier. Do you think they would have installment basis? :D Anyway, my money as of now is not yet enough so I still have to work for more. I hope I could buy a good residential house.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3392 by hirami
I've read about some old people who retire to tropical islands and live the rest of their lives in this peaceful, beautiful, and tropical country. It's like retiring in Florida, but more exotic and outside of the U.S. Do you know what I mean?

None

Time to create page: 0.297 seconds