Skip to content
Plan your trip

What country

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

What country

More
17 years 1 month ago #2543 by takatenamano
What country was created by takatenamano
Hello. What country Aruba is in? Does anyone here knows?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2550 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:What country
takatenamano wrote:

Hello. What country Aruba is in? Does anyone here knows?


Its location is in the North of Venezuela but actually Aruba is a part of the kingdom of the Netherlands..to know more about this read it here

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2554 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:What country
Is that so? Frankly I thought Aruba was a country. Ha ha ha.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2564 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:What country
lilibeth wrote:

Its location is in the North of Venezuela but actually Aruba is a part of the kingdom of the Netherlands..to know more about this read it here


I see. Thank you lilibeth. I'm really confused about it you see.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2565 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:What country
kotosof wrote:

Is that so? Frankly I thought Aruba was a country. Ha ha ha.


That's what I thought so too actually. :P

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2616 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:What country
So did I, but Aruba is officially listed as an "autonomous region within the Kingdom of the Netherlands." So does that mean that they're independent, but not really? What kind of arrangement is that?

None
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement