Skip to content
Plan your trip

What country

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

What country

More
17 years 1 month ago #2661 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:What country
I guess, they are independent. Am I saying it correctly? Just correct me if I'm wrong, guys. I don't totally know about Aruba's history.:D

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2674 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:What country
Autonomy means independence or freedom. I didn't even know that Aruba is an autonomous region. If so, do they still comply with the rules and laws of Netherlands?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2675 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:What country
lilibeth wrote:

Its location is in the North of Venezuela but actually Aruba is a part of the kingdom of the Netherlands..to know more about this read it here


i had recheck the link but it seems the original link was not working since its not directed to aruba website..now i have a new link which is similar to what i provide read it here please

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2801 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:What country
Ok could some one actually tell me what is the story of Aruba? Just a brief introduction and in your words just to give me a glimpse to its history please.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2849 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:What country
habagat wrote:

Ok could some one actually tell me what is the story of Aruba? Just a brief introduction and in your words just to give me a glimpse to its history please.


well Aruba existed 1000years AD when the tribe of Caquetios Indians fled to Aruba from venezuela..more on this here

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3191 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:What country
Aruba has great history. :) Although it is an autonomous region, I think they still comply with the rules and regulations of their country. By the way, who gave the name Aruba?

None
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement