- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
What country
- takatenamano
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
17 years 1 month ago #2543
by takatenamano
None
What country was created by takatenamano
Hello. What country Aruba is in? Does anyone here knows?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2550
by lilibeth
None
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:What country
takatenamano wrote:
Its location is in the North of Venezuela but actually Aruba is a part of the kingdom of the Netherlands..to know more about this read it here
Hello. What country Aruba is in? Does anyone here knows?
Its location is in the North of Venezuela but actually Aruba is a part of the kingdom of the Netherlands..to know more about this read it here
None
17 years 1 month ago #2554
by kotosof
None
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:What country
Is that so? Frankly I thought Aruba was a country. Ha ha ha.
None
- takatenamano
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 1 month ago #2564
by takatenamano
None
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:What country
lilibeth wrote:
I see. Thank you lilibeth. I'm really confused about it you see.
Its location is in the North of Venezuela but actually Aruba is a part of the kingdom of the Netherlands..to know more about this read it here
I see. Thank you lilibeth. I'm really confused about it you see.
None
- takatenamano
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 1 month ago #2565
by takatenamano
None
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:What country
kotosof wrote:
That's what I thought so too actually.
Is that so? Frankly I thought Aruba was a country. Ha ha ha.
That's what I thought so too actually.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2616
by hirami
None
Replied by hirami on topic RE:What country
So did I, but Aruba is officially listed as an "autonomous region within the Kingdom of the Netherlands." So does that mean that they're independent, but not really? What kind of arrangement is that?
None
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds