In-Aruba Travel Portal

Internet service

More
14 years 8 months ago #2630 by hirami
Internet service was created by hirami
What are the internet services like in Aruba? Are there many wifi hotspots, or do I have to use a modem? Is the internet better in the capital?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2641 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Internet service
Maybe you have many options to access in an internet. They might have wifi and etc. But just always bring with you your modem in case of emergency.. By the way, you mean, you'll bring your laptop with you in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2745 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Internet service
I think some hotels have Wi-Fi and internet but, I don't know if they would have better connection. The best thing you should do is ask the hotel operator so they can help you. What do you think?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3083 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Internet service
I thought the island has no internet connection or even Wi-Fi. :o It's good to know that we don't have to worry about that. Does Aruba have internet cafes?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3142 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Internet service
If there would be some computers in the hotels in Aruba, would they allow the tourists to borrow it? Specifically, I am referring to the laptop. I hope it would be free of charge.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3218 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Internet service
Of course I'll bring my laptop to Aruba! When I go to Aruba, it won't just be for vacation, it'll be a working vacation. Besides, internet service availability is very important if someone is travelling to Aruba on business.

None

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds