In-Aruba Travel Portal

Internet service

More
14 years 8 months ago #3224 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Internet service
Of course, it's always important to bring your laptop with you, hirami. You have

to be ready with your modem also wherever you will go. Are planning also to

have your business there?:D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3517 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Internet service
hirami wrote:

What are the internet services like in Aruba? Are there many wifi hotspots, or do I have to use a modem? Is the internet better in the capital?

i think internet service is available in Aruba...internet is a global thing..its everywhere..

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3518 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Internet service
hirami wrote:

What are the internet services like in Aruba? Are there many wifi hotspots, or do I have to use a modem? Is the internet better in the capital?

I don't know about that but I think hotels wouldn't let them not have wifi o why not give them a try?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3519 by kotosof
brandy wrote:

I thought the island has no internet connection or even Wi-Fi. :o It's good to know that we don't have to worry about that. Does Aruba have internet cafes?

Huh? How did you know that they have no internet there? My Aunt was there and she said there's internet connection just like in the other urban places and country.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3520 by kotosof
hirami wrote:

Of course I'll bring my laptop to Aruba! When I go to Aruba, it won't just be for vacation, it'll be a working vacation. Besides, internet service availability is very important if someone is travelling to Aruba on business.

You know, I never really liked the idea of laptops. Its like my work hunting me down even when I am on vacation and laptops help them do it.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3521 by kotosof
lilibeth wrote:

i think internet service is available in Aruba...internet is a global thing..its everywhere..

That's right. I don't think a nation these days could cope up with today's living without an internet.

None

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds