Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Since Aruba seems to be a very friendly place, I was wondering if Aruba has any sister cities? If so, which cities in Aruba has sister cities, and where are they located?
I guess, aruba is just a unique place which you can't compare nothing. If you are in this place already and enjoying your vacation, why do you have to look for its sister? Here you are with the original one.:)
What do you exactly mean by sister city? If you are referring to the same geographical location, area and those sort of things, most probably Aruba may have similarities with other cities. There could be lots of them.
I was quite confuse as well. What do you mean by "sister city"? I don't think they have that. When you say "sister", where you referring to the cities within the island or outside its boundaries?
What do you exactly mean by sister city? If you are referring to the same geographical location, area and those sort of things, most probably Aruba may have similarities with other cities. There could be lots of them.
Yes, a sister city is a city in another country that will "pair up" with a city in another country to promote friendship, culture, and commercialism, etc. Do you understand what I mean? It's just a fun way to be aware of other places around the world.
brandy;3102 wrote: I was quite confuse as well. What do you mean by "sister city"? I don't think they have that. When you say "sister", where you referring to the cities within the island or outside its boundaries?
For me, "sister city" mean a place similar to aruba? If they say, aruba is a
friendly and a nice place. Is there any other place that the people are also