In-Aruba Travel Portal

Oldest house

More
14 years 8 months ago #3288 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Oldest house
Hi miss petit, have you gone to this place? Do you think it would be alright to take photo there? I had gone to some historical place they don't allow to have photo because it's for security purposes also. I can't totally understand them. :o

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3304 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Oldest house
What methods have been taken to preserve the oldest house? Has it been remolded or restored so people can get a look inside and get a history lesson and a feel for the old days?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3318 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Oldest house
I'm not totally sure of this, hirami. I hope they have this restored and remolded type so that tourist have options to where they want to go. By the way, do you think they have entrance fee for this if they don't allow visitor to rent, at least they should have this as historical place? :confused:

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3336 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Oldest house
If you're looking for the oldest house, perhaps you'll be able to find it in the more historic part of the island. I'm sure there are a few preserved houses; they would make excellent sites for tourists to go see and take pictures of.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3353 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Oldest house
Where are some of the historical places in the island? I only knew Savaneta but I'm sure there would be some places that we could visit. To take pictures in the old house would be fun.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3377 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Oldest house
Is the cave considered as one of the oldest house in Aruba? I think some people once lived there too. I wonder if they have preserved those caves. It's one of the historical places in the island.

None

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds