Skip to content
Plan your trip

International calls

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

International calls

More
17 years 1 month ago #2696 by brandy
International calls was created by brandy
I don't know anything about the mode of communication in the island. I know they have Wi-Fi and internet. But, what about telephones or fax machines? :o Can we make international calls in Aruba?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2709 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:International calls
brandy wrote:

I don't know anything about the mode of communication in the island. I know they have Wi-Fi and internet. But, what about telephones or fax machines? :o Can we make international calls in Aruba?


of course i presume that they have telephones and everything..:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2715 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:International calls
Yes, you can make international calls in and out of Aruba. It depends on your land line and/or mobile phone too.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2718 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:International calls
I think we wouldn't encounter problem with regard to communication. i guess in every country, we can make international calls. By the way, where are you from?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2729 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:International calls
I don't think we should be worried about that. I believe every countries have telephones. If you would have difficulty, I suggest you contact your hotel operator for assistance. What do you think?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2876 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:International calls
bethoven wrote:

I don't think we should be worried about that. I believe every countries have telephones. If you would have difficulty, I suggest you contact your hotel operator for assistance. What do you think?


that is a good and a practical suggestion bethoven..

None
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement