- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Affordable apartments
17 years 1 month ago #2920
by habagat
None
Affordable apartments was created by habagat
I know everybody has been asking for cheaper accommodations. I would like to know affordable apartments that we could stay in Aruba. Could you name some of it?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2947
by brandy
None
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Affordable apartments
Apartment beach house, Sasaki apartment and Sea breeze apartment are the only apartments that I know in Aruba. My friend told me that we could avail some discounts in this place.
Don't you like to stay in a hotel?
None
- reymartin69
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 1 month ago #2971
by reymartin69
None
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Affordable apartments
You can find Villas in Aruba which is cheaper than staying in a hotel. Hotel cost more compare to villas. The services are also good in the Villas. You can try them when you get there.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2975
by kotosof
None
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Affordable apartments
brandy wrote:
Oh, great idea. You know, I think you would really feel your vacation in Aruba if you just stay in a hotel instead of an apartment. Unless its alright for you to do somethings yourself.
Apartment beach house, Sasaki apartment and Sea breeze apartment are the only apartments that I know in Aruba. My friend told me that we could avail some discounts in this place.
Don't you like to stay in a hotel?
Oh, great idea. You know, I think you would really feel your vacation in Aruba if you just stay in a hotel instead of an apartment. Unless its alright for you to do somethings yourself.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2991
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Affordable apartments
Where could we find the affordable apartments in Aruba? I think this could be a safe place just like in a hotel. We should try this one.
Do they have securities in the place?
None
- takatenamano
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 1 month ago #2994
by takatenamano
None
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Affordable apartments
habagat wrote:
Hi there! I don't know the present rates of hotels in Aruba now but one thing that I know that could lessen the amount you will pay for whatever hotel you are going in is by Priceline. Good luck.
I know everybody has been asking for cheaper accommodations. I would like to know affordable apartments that we could stay in Aruba. Could you name some of it?
Hi there! I don't know the present rates of hotels in Aruba now but one thing that I know that could lessen the amount you will pay for whatever hotel you are going in is by Priceline. Good luck.
None
Time to create page: 0.595 seconds