In-Aruba Travel Portal

Vacation Homes in Aruba

More
14 years 8 months ago #3221 by hirami
I know that a couple of people have brought up the topic of villas in Aruba, but what about vacation homes? Does anyone know about them? Aruba seems like the perfect place for people to escape to while the weather is cold in their home country. If they have the money, they'd buy their own vacation home, right?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3222 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Vacation Homes in Aruba
Of course, if you have plenty of money, why not buy your own vacation home

there? Just like my friend, now she had her own house to stay in Aruba. She

can now travel in and out of this place. :D

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3506 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Vacation Homes in Aruba
hirami wrote:

I know that a couple of people have brought up the topic of villas in Aruba, but what about vacation homes? Does anyone know about them? Aruba seems like the perfect place for people to escape to while the weather is cold in their home country. If they have the money, they'd buy their own vacation home, right?

well for sure you can buy anything you want when you've got the money..not sure on the legal impact in buying real property there..if a foreigner can buy one..anyone knows about this??

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3512 by Miss Petit
Try surfing the net. Lots of properties in Aruba are for sale. Instead of buying house, why not try to look for apartment. I think it will cost lesser than a town houses.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3538 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Vacation Homes in Aruba
If money isn't a problem for you, your biggest issue would be the legal issues that you would probably have to deal with. I wonder what their policies are about having foreigners in their countries. I know that some countries can be very strict about this.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3540 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Vacation Homes in Aruba
Why waste money on buying your own vacation home in another country when you could just stay in hotels or villas and resorts whenever you want to stay in Aruba? That would be more economical you know.

None

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds