- Posts: 310
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
A Typical Lunch
17 years 1 month ago #3314
by hirami
None
A Typical Lunch was created by hirami
What is a typical lunch like in Aruba? What are some of the main dishes? Is lunch a heavy or a light meal? When is lunch served?
None
17 years 1 month ago #3324
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
I don't think so if they have a different time for lunch in aruba. What if you'll how your usual time for lunch? Of course, it's not that easy to adjust your routine especially eating habit.
None
17 years 2 weeks ago #3342
by hirami
None
Replied by hirami on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
I hope that I don't have to make too big of an adjustment when I go to Aruba. I know that a hotel will serve food whenever you want it, but at an establishment where locals go, I was concerned that they would serve food at a much different time than I was used to.
None
17 years 2 weeks ago #3363
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
Do they have different lunch time? I know it would always be at 12 noon so we don't have to make any adjustments. And besides, you mange your own time. Well, if I would be in Aruba, I'll eat heavy lunch meal. Of course, the foods would depend on my choices.
None
17 years 2 weeks ago #3368
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
I guess we really don't have to worry as to what time would be the lunch time in Aruba. If we like to eat, then we should eat. I'm sure we have lots of choices when it comes to food. What do you think is the best beverage in the island?
None
17 years 2 weeks ago #3384
by hirami
None
Replied by hirami on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
I wasn't sure how heavy or light a traditional meal in Aruba is. I like to eat light, so I'm not sure how a heavy lunch or a heavy meal would sit with my stomach.
None
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds