In-Aruba Travel Portal

A Typical Lunch

More
14 years 6 months ago #3457 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
You could have a light or heavy lunch meal in Aruba as long as it satisfies your stomach. With regard to beverages, I think the fruits juices would be best. Do they serve appetizer?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3463 by bethoven
I don't eat appetizer before meal but they say that we should do so. I have tasted one before but i didn't like the taste. Do you think we could make our own recipe for an appetizer in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3471 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
bethoven wrote:

You could have a light or heavy lunch meal in Aruba as long as it satisfies your stomach. With regard to beverages, I think the fruits juices would be best. Do they serve appetizer?

What composes an appetizer? :o I guess there are some restaurants that serve it. I haven't actually eaten this type of menu. For me, it doesn't matter if they have it or not. For as long as the food is fine, then I would be satisfied.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3492 by bethoven
habagat wrote:

What composes an appetizer? :o I guess there are some restaurants that serve it. I haven't actually eaten this type of menu. For me, it doesn't matter if they have it or not. For as long as the food is fine, then I would be satisfied.

Actually my sister is the one who eats the appetizer before meal. It could be a soup or tomatoes and like that. I don't think we should be worried with the food since Aruba offers only the best.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3516 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
Try to have lunch at the Fish Bone restaurant and taste their chef's spacialty.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3522 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
Gee, I thought you're gonna mention any specific food about the topic here.

None

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds