In-Aruba Travel Portal

A Typical Lunch

More
14 years 8 months ago #3314 by hirami
A Typical Lunch was created by hirami
What is a typical lunch like in Aruba? What are some of the main dishes? Is lunch a heavy or a light meal? When is lunch served?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3324 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
I don't think so if they have a different time for lunch in aruba. What if you'll how your usual time for lunch? Of course, it's not that easy to adjust your routine especially eating habit. :D

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3342 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
I hope that I don't have to make too big of an adjustment when I go to Aruba. I know that a hotel will serve food whenever you want it, but at an establishment where locals go, I was concerned that they would serve food at a much different time than I was used to.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3363 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
Do they have different lunch time? I know it would always be at 12 noon so we don't have to make any adjustments. And besides, you mange your own time. Well, if I would be in Aruba, I'll eat heavy lunch meal. Of course, the foods would depend on my choices.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3368 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
I guess we really don't have to worry as to what time would be the lunch time in Aruba. If we like to eat, then we should eat. I'm sure we have lots of choices when it comes to food. What do you think is the best beverage in the island?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3384 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:A Typical Lunch
I wasn't sure how heavy or light a traditional meal in Aruba is. I like to eat light, so I'm not sure how a heavy lunch or a heavy meal would sit with my stomach.

None

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds