In-Aruba Travel Portal

Major Bodies of Water

More
14 years 6 months ago #3343 by hirami
Major Bodies of Water was created by hirami
I know that Aruba is surrounded by water, but are there any major bodies of water within the actual island? Are there any lakes or rivers, things like that? If there are, how have they helped Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3364 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
The island is surrounded with water. I am not sure if they have rivers or lakes. I haven't heard any of it. :o If I am not mistaken, the beach is the main attraction of Aruba. The tourists would visit because of the place and its beach. The more tourists they attract, the more money they earn. The income earned would help develop the island and the cycle repeats. :) Do you know what ocean is near Aruba?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3367 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
The bodies of water is the primary source of income in Aruba. In my opinion, I would agree with Bethoven that it is one of their tourists spots. More travelers mean more money. I believe that some restaurants benefit from it too. What else could we get from it?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3383 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
There must be some way of connecting water from one side of the island to the other. What if they have to transport something from one side of the island to the other? Do they just take a boat all the way around the island?

None

More
14 years 5 months ago #3475 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
I guess boat is the only transportation in the sea. Do they bridges that connect one island to the other? It would be good if they have one so that we could use a car in traveling.

None

More
14 years 5 months ago #3488 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
I have heard about the natural bridge in the island but I don't know if it connects the island to the other. I don't know if they have concrete bridges but maybe they have. There are some things that I haven't discover in the island yet. What could be the other transportation in the water?

None

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds