In-Aruba Travel Portal

Major Bodies of Water

More
14 years 6 months ago #3496 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
bethoven wrote:

The island is surrounded with water. I am not sure if they have rivers or lakes. I haven't heard any of it. :o If I am not mistaken, the beach is the main attraction of Aruba. The tourists would visit because of the place and its beach. The more tourists they attract, the more money they earn. The income earned would help develop the island and the cycle repeats. :) Do you know what ocean is near Aruba?

that is what i am thinking also Bethoven..Aruba is surrounded with body of waters i am curious though of the name of it..is the the pacific ocean or?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3497 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
hirami wrote:

There must be some way of connecting water from one side of the island to the other. What if they have to transport something from one side of the island to the other? Do they just take a boat all the way around the island?

a ship or a plane maybe..

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3513 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
Beaches are their best tourist destinations that is why I think it is considered their majority source of income. Water sports are also one of the attractions.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3555 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
I thought that Arubans would have come with some interesting and innovative ways to travel about the island that didn't include using boats or traditional means of transportation.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3563 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
bethoven wrote:

The island is surrounded with water. I am not sure if they have rivers or lakes. I haven't heard any of it. :o If I am not mistaken, the beach is the main attraction of Aruba. The tourists would visit because of the place and its beach. The more tourists they attract, the more money they earn. The income earned would help develop the island and the cycle repeats. :) Do you know what ocean is near Aruba?

That's right. And Aruba is a small island so there probably no lake or rivers there.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3577 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Major Bodies of Water
They don't have any rivers? Does that mean that they have man-made things on the island? They must have a lake or something. They do have a golf course, after all.

None

Time to create page: 0.393 seconds