In-Aruba Travel Portal

visited

More
14 years 10 months ago #350 by lilibeth
visited was created by lilibeth
hey guys .have you ever visited Aruba? if yes can you recommend me one good spot that i will really enjoy? i like surfing and dancing!!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #361 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:visited
lilibeth wrote:

hey guys .have you ever visited Aruba? if yes can you recommend me one good spot that i will really enjoy? i like surfing and dancing!!

For dancing you have to be in Oranjestad. There are lots of bars where they play (live) music. Mambo Jambo is a typical Latin bar. So if you like salsa.. that is the place. Next to the cruise ship terminal is a bar where they play pop music.
For surfing you have to go to the south east side of Aruba. This is the rocky part of Aruba. Over here you have the big waves and the high winds. For surf and kite surf lessons you have to go to the north of Aruba. Next to the Marriott there are several surf schools where you can sign up and participate for some lessons.
:cool:

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago #363 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:visited
SunSeeker wrote:

For dancing you have to be in Oranjestad. There are lots of bars where they play (live) music. Mambo Jambo is a typical Latin bar. So if you like salsa.. that is the place. Next to the cruise ship terminal is a bar where they play pop music.
For surfing you have to go to the south east side of Aruba. This is the rocky part of Aruba. Over here you have the big waves and the high winds. For surf and kite surf lessons you have to go to the north of Aruba. Next to the Marriott there are several surf schools where you can sign up and participate for some lessons.
:cool:

well i like kite surfing..how many miles is that when my starting point is in Oranjestad?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1647 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:visited
ive always wanted to try kite surfing. how long are the lessons? is it hard?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1658 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:visited
PappaG133 wrote:

ive always wanted to try kite surfing. how long are the lessons? is it hard?

I have no formal education on the surfing thing..its my friend who teaches me to surf!! it takes me 2 months to learned it..since im scared of heights and the likes..:)i am just glad that my friend was very patient to me during that time..you just cant imagine what he's been through with me;) during those times!!

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1732 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:visited
I would like to try regular surfing as well. I think it would be even harder than kite surfing IMO

None

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds