In-Aruba Travel Portal

visited

More
14 years 9 months ago #1747 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:visited
Every beaches would be a good place for surfing and dancing. Are you planning to have party at night? Check out the site and you'll find where could be the best place in Aruba.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1763 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:visited
Going kite surfing sounds really fun. Is rock climbing a popular activity? I'd love to do that and maybe a little cliff diving would also be fun.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1796 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:visited
Cliff diving is fun. I did that in Jamaica. Rock climbing is a bit more involved haha

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1968 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:visited
SunSeeker wrote:

For dancing you have to be in Oranjestad. There are lots of bars where they play (live) music. Mambo Jambo is a typical Latin bar. So if you like salsa.. that is the place. Next to the cruise ship terminal is a bar where they play pop music.
For surfing you have to go to the south east side of Aruba. This is the rocky part of Aruba. Over here you have the big waves and the high winds. For surf and kite surf lessons you have to go to the north of Aruba. Next to the Marriott there are several surf schools where you can sign up and participate for some lessons.
:cool:

Wow! There is so many things you could do in Aruba.Where is the exact location of Mambo Jambo? I haven't tried dancing salsa but I would be willing to try it.:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1986 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:visited
i think i would need salsa lessons before i danced it haha

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2108 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:visited
PappaG133 wrote:

i think i would need salsa lessons before i danced it haha

i think you can learn as soon as you got there..:)

None

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds