In-Aruba Travel Portal

visited

More
14 years 8 months ago #2981 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:visited
Even though I haven't been to Aruba yet, I think there are lots of places we could visit in the island. If you like scuba diving, don't miss to dive in one of the shipwrecks of Aruba. ;) I heard there is a so called "heli tour". We should check it out as well. What do you think?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3110 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:visited
PappaG133 wrote:

Cliff diving is fun. I did that in Jamaica. Rock climbing is a bit more involved haha

Cliff diving sounds dangerous. :D Do you think the island has this extreme activity? :D The tourists would like it especially those who wants to try something new. I hope this is safe.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3127 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:visited
I haven't heard any extreme activities in Aruba. How is cliff diving done? It sounds dangerous. I would rather dive in the water rather than in cliff. :D What else could we do in the island?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3170 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:visited
bethoven wrote:

Even though I haven't been to Aruba yet, I think there are lots of places we could visit in the island. If you like scuba diving, don't miss to dive in one of the shipwrecks of Aruba. ;) I heard there is a so called "heli tour". We should check it out as well. What do you think?

I have read this one too. I haven't tried to ride a helicopter before. :o I don't know how much would it cost. Is it one of the most expensive activities in the island?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3171 by linette
Replied by linette on topic RE:visited
SunSeeker wrote:

For dancing you have to be in Oranjestad. There are lots of bars where they play (live) music. Mambo Jambo is a typical Latin bar. So if you like salsa.. that is the place. Next to the cruise ship terminal is a bar where they play pop music.
For surfing you have to go to the south east side of Aruba. This is the rocky part of Aruba. Over here you have the big waves and the high winds. For surf and kite surf lessons you have to go to the north of Aruba. Next to the Marriott there are several surf schools where you can sign up and participate for some lessons.
:cool:

that is perfect1 i like dancing too..i will check this out ..thanks sunseeker:)

None

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds