In-Aruba Travel Portal

Cruise highlights

More
14 years 8 months ago #2471 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Cruise highlights
bethoven wrote:

Aside from this incredible places to visit, Aruba is also known for cruise, right? For first timer like me, boarding a ship will be a spectacular experience. I am really excited to hear information and some details about this. :)

So, Aruba have cruises? That sounds great. In my opinion, I wouldn't suggest it because cruises are quite expensive. Do they have discounts?:D If they do, I should probably try it.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2551 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Cruise highlights
habagat wrote:

So, Aruba have cruises? That sounds great. In my opinion, I wouldn't suggest it because cruises are quite expensive. Do they have discounts?:D If they do, I should probably try it.

yeah they do offer discounts and the likes check it here to know more on this..:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2581 by habagat
The site is very helpful, Lilibeth. It's good to know that we could actually afford a cruise. I just have to check which one offers the best. :D Have you tried any of these cruises?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2596 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Cruise highlights
Thank you for that link, lilibeth. Do you think that prices are already worthy for it? I know this could be very exciting for my family. Do they offer discounts here?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2621 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Cruise highlights
I have always wanted to go on a cruise, but cost was my biggest concern. I looked at the website, and the prices are so much cheaper than what I imagined them to be. It's not just cruises, but sailing and submarines, too.

Thanks so much for this site. It has lots of good information about other countries, too.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2650 by habagat
I already checked the site and the offers are great. I really appreciate discounted cruises however, do you think the quality of services they provide would be affected? :rolleyes:

None

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds