In-Aruba Travel Portal

Cruise highlights

More
14 years 9 months ago #1602 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Cruise highlights
There are many available cruise ship nowadays that visit Aruba. Make sure to choose the best cruise. Princess Cruise is the best for me because it's fully equipped.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1605 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Cruise highlights
Cruises are alright, but sometimes staying on the water all the time seems to take away from the experience of the island

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1622 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Cruise highlights
PappaG133 wrote:

Cruises are alright, but sometimes staying on the water all the time seems to take away from the experience of the island

would you believe i am afraid to be in a ship?..scare of capsizing or drowning if there is a typhoon..:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1669 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Cruise highlights
crystal wrote:

There are many available cruise ship nowadays that visit Aruba. Make sure to choose the best cruise. Princess Cruise is the best for me because it's fully equipped.

I think, you really had great time cruising Crystal. I would like to try Princess Cruise as well. However, I still have to earn enough money for this trip. How much did you spend when you had a cruise ship? :rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1698 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Cruise highlights
I heard Aruba had cruise. Are you planning to go there with your family? Just try to check it out on the internet. For sure, the cruise has a lot to offer that every customers would truly never forget.:)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1740 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Cruise highlights
millionaireman wrote:

I heard Aruba had cruise. Are you planning to go there with your family? Just try to check it out on the internet. For sure, the cruise has a lot to offer that every customers would truly never forget.:)

yeah sure i will do that..its the easiest way to find out their schedules and everything..thanks for the tip..:)

None

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds