Skip to content
Plan your trip

Any bars in Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Any bars in Aruba?

More
17 years 2 months ago #392 by nakchura
Any bars in Aruba? was created by nakchura
I am now aware that Aruba has lots of gorgeous hotels for us tourists to stay in but does it also have some good bars by the beach? Do you know any good ones if there are?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1611 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Any bars in Aruba?
I am actually wondering the same thing. I like to meet people at the bars when Im on vacation

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1667 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Any bars in Aruba?
Aruba has lots of bars. Do you have a preferred one? I mean, what kind of bars are you looking for? Aruba will assure you, every place you would visit will be great.:)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1728 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Any bars in Aruba?
I'm more interested in the younger bar scene. I like live music and a lot of people

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1751 by millionaireman
You will have fun in the place. I heard there are many bars in the island. It would be nice if you'll be able to visit it all. :D Do you like gay bars as well? The island has it.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1797 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Any bars in Aruba?
Gay bars arent really my scene. I'm looking for a large crowd of mixed sexes

None
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement