In-Aruba Travel Portal

Dinner

More
14 years 1 week ago #4873 by vacationer
Dinner was created by vacationer
When we go to Aruba and got to a restaurant, what types of food should we expect to be on the dinner menus? Is it mainly seafood?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 days ago #5015 by drifter
Replied by drifter on topic RE:Dinner
I searched the web a bit to see what kind of restaurants are in Aruba. I found a lot of seafood restaurants. They all look appetizing. Google Aruba restaurants and see what you can find.

None

More
14 years 2 days ago #5034 by coconut
Replied by coconut on topic RE:Dinner
I am sure you will have many chances to sample the seafood, even some you may have never heard of before but there will be "normal food" too. My brothers wife is a very picky eater and if she could find food there, anyone can.

None

More
14 years 2 days ago #5039 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Dinner
You've got many choices of food to eat in Aruba not only seafood but large variety of food such as steak, grilled beef, delicious vegetarian dish and many more. But if you'll ask me, I prefer to eat seafood for dinner. Grilled fillet of Mahi-mahi is one of my favorite in Rumba Bar & Grill.

None

More
14 years 1 day ago #5058 by Luke
Replied by Luke on topic RE:Dinner
Restaurants in Aruba will surely serve different kinds of food. You don't have to worry about the food that you eat because I'm sure that they have a variety of recipes in different restaurants. Aruba is a tourist destination so we can be assured that there will be a diverse menus serve in the island.

None

More
14 years 12 hours ago #5079 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Dinner
It actually depends where you go. There a lot of restaurants
that specialize in seafood in Aruba, but there are also places
you can have anything from steak, chicken, pork, and the
like all the way to some fast food places.

Surprisingly the steak and chicken there is actually very
good.

None

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds