In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Beaches

More
14 years 4 days ago #4949 by SunSeeker
Aruba Beaches was created by SunSeeker
The Island’s Top 3 Beaches

Sparkling turquoise waters, white sand, and the cool trade winds, make Aruba beaches the best in the world. They attract beach goers and sun worshippers from every corner of the globe. When visiting this jewel of the Caribbean, vacationers can choose from quiet, shaded retreats away from the crowds or bask on one of the many stretches of sand that is frequented sun bathers and sport swimmers. Relax in chaise with your favorite book and a cocktail, or drop your towel and wade into the calm clear water and spend a few hours snorkeling before taking advantage of the sun kissed beach.

For the best opportunities to people watch or participate in water sports, most people head to the seven-mile strip of Aruba beaches on the west coast of the island. This is where most of the activity takes place. Some of the best resorts are located just off the sand, which makes it an easy commute from your room to the shore. Palm beach is one of the most renowned beaches in the world and is the hub of activity. It is a two-mile stretch where the high-rise hotels, upscale restaurants and shops are located.

Arrangements for day tours, cruises and snorkeling or dive equipment can all be made here. All of the resorts open their properties to the beach, so you can choose from snacks and open bars to experiencing the beauty of their private gardens and waterfalls. Baby Beach is another of the most popular Aruba beaches. It is located at the opposite side of the island from where the cruise ships dock and is out of the protected beach area. As a result, you should plan to spend the day. Many people choose to bask on the beach, enjoying the peace tranquility of being away from the crowds.

Others prefer to explore the cove with its thousands of tropical fish and coral reef. Eagle Beach was recently voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world and is one of the Aruba beaches locals go to kick up their heels and party. The sand is a fine, soft powder and the calm, clear water is nothing short of spectacular. Just south of Palm Beach, it is not off the beaten path, but it is clearly separated by a rocky outcropping. With all of the options available, you could spend each day at a different beach. If you are looking for the perfect beach vacation, Aruba should be at the top of your list.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 days ago #4961 by vacationer
Replied by vacationer on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
The beaches sound wonderful. When I was reading the descriptions, I felt like I was there. I am wondering, are there any beaches that allow campfires right on the beach?

None

More
14 years 2 days ago #5011 by islandhopper
Replied by islandhopper on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
That is an interesting thought. I guess they allow campfires on specific locations only to preserve the natural beauty of the beaches. I'm interested in going to the Eagle Beach because of the description made about the sand. Most beaches I've been to have course sands.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5108 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
Are the beaches pretty clean? I've been to some beaches, not in Aruba, that have been nasty. I am planning a family vacation and from the description given it sounds nice but I've also learned to ask questions. Also, do they have life guards or is it swim at your own risk?

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5159 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
HelgaM wrote:

Are the beaches pretty clean? I've been to some beaches, not in Aruba, that have been nasty. I am planning a family vacation and from the description given it sounds nice but I've also learned to ask questions. Also, do they have life guards or is it swim at your own risk?

To answer your questions, the beaches at Aruba are beautiful and very clean. There are no lifeguards at Aruba's beaches, totally swim at your own risk. Just use your common sense and you'll be fine. :)

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5170 by bessie
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
The no lifeguard thing kind of throws me off a little, not so much for me but for those who are planning family trips (with kids). Why is there the no LG policy?

None

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds