In-Aruba Travel Portal

Arikok National Park

More
13 years 11 months ago #4994 by offseason
I am excited to know there is a national park in Aruba. It's named Arikok National Park. I love to hike and I think it's the right place to do my hobby in Aruba. Did any of you ever visit the park?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5005 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I haven't gone there myself, but I've heard from friends that it's a great place to explore if you're prepared for the heat. Ask when you get there if you can get a knowledgeable guide or an information packet to make the most of your hike.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5008 by Grable
Replied by Grable on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I'm not sure I would want to go through the heat and go hiking. I am a big wuss as far as getting TOO hot is concerned. I would rather get up early and go do something and then take a mid day siesta, then go back out in the evening. :D

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5021 by vacationer
Replied by vacationer on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I am not sure I would want to go hiking at night time in a strange place. Especially, when there is snakes and lizards in this park. I would be petrified.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5044 by slurpee
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I wouldn't mind hiking at night but not in Aruba though. I'd rather hang out in the clubs or strolling along the beach at night in Aruba.

As for the hiking part, I can do it early in the morning while the sun is rising up.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5098 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I have heard that Arikok is quiet lovely but honestly I am not that bike into hiking right now, even though it would be good for my exercise which has started back up lately. I might need to wait until my next trip to Aruba. :)

None

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds