In-Aruba Travel Portal

Arikok National Park

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #4994 by offseason
I am excited to know there is a national park in Aruba. It's named Arikok National Park. I love to hike and I think it's the right place to do my hobby in Aruba. Did any of you ever visit the park?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #5005 by ThomianGyal
Replied by ThomianGyal on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I haven't gone there myself, but I've heard from friends that it's a great place to explore if you're prepared for the heat. Ask when you get there if you can get a knowledgeable guide or an information packet to make the most of your hike.

None

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #5008 by Grable
Replied by Grable on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I'm not sure I would want to go through the heat and go hiking. I am a big wuss as far as getting TOO hot is concerned. I would rather get up early and go do something and then take a mid day siesta, then go back out in the evening. :D

None

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #5021 by vacationer
Replied by vacationer on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I am not sure I would want to go hiking at night time in a strange place. Especially, when there is snakes and lizards in this park. I would be petrified.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #5044 by slurpee
Replied by slurpee on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I wouldn't mind hiking at night but not in Aruba though. I'd rather hang out in the clubs or strolling along the beach at night in Aruba.

As for the hiking part, I can do it early in the morning while the sun is rising up.

None

More
14 years 1 week ago #5098 by cerin
Replied by cerin on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I have heard that Arikok is quiet lovely but honestly I am not that bike into hiking right now, even though it would be good for my exercise which has started back up lately. I might need to wait until my next trip to Aruba. :)

None

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds