In-Aruba Travel Portal

Kayaking in Aruba?

More
13 years 11 months ago #5203 by sandy
Kayaking in Aruba? was created by sandy
I've seen a few places while looking online that advertise kayaking in Aruba. Has anyone actually been kayaking there? I'd love to hear about everyone's experiences. It would really help me decide whether or not I want to give it a try. I'd have to get lessons though, I've never been kayaking before. :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5206 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Kayaking in Aruba?
Aside from scuba diving, I'm a big fan of kayaking. When I stayed at Marriot's Aruba Ocean Club, I enjoyed all the water sports that they offered and one of the best experience for me was kayaking. I found it very relaxing.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5207 by HelgaM
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:Kayaking in Aruba?
I don't think I would ever try kayaking because I have a fear of it tipping over and me getting trapped under the kayak. I know it sounds crazy but that's just a fear of mine. It does seem like a very peaceful activity though and I wish you all the luck finding a place to experience at.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5223 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Kayaking in Aruba?
Thanks mitchelle15, I'll have to look into the place you mentioned. Is kayaking very hard for a beginner or is it pretty simple to get the hang of it? I am pretty athletic and I like to think I'm fairly coordinated as well. :)

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5228 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Kayaking in Aruba?
Kyacking in Aruba is awesome. I've done it three times. Would highly recommend it. HAve fun !

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5252 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Kayaking in Aruba?
Thanks! I've always thought it sounds like a lot of fun. I'm really excited about trying it. I just really hope it isn't too hard for a beginner in the sport. I'm really active though, so I hope that will help some.

None

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds