Skip to content
Plan your trip

Wild Dolphins?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Wild Dolphins?

More
16 years 4 months ago #5220 by bessie
Wild Dolphins? was created by bessie
What is going on with this? Someone mentioned it to me the other day but I am not finding anything online about it, then again my net is being shady right now too so that could be why. I can only access some sites until they fix some routing something or another. :confused:

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5254 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Wild Dolphins?
I've heard that there is a nearby island called Curacao that you can go to a place called the Dolphin Academy. You can get the chance to swim with dolphins there, though it can be pretty expensive. I bet it is an amazing experience though.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5258 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Wild Dolphins?
I would love to get the chance to swim with dolphins while we are on vacation in Aruba. That is something I have wanted to do for my whole life.

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5263 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Wild Dolphins?
That sounds like a wonderful experience to swim with dolphins, actually in such an exotic place like Aruba. What can we expect actually, swimming with the dolphins or riding one of them?

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5280 by sandy
Replied by sandy on topic RE:Wild Dolphins?
I've never actually done it, so I don't really know what you should expect. I have seen some stuff about it on shows on the Travel Channel though. It looks like quite an amazing experience. I really hope to be able to give it a try on my trip to Aruba!

None
More
16 years 4 months ago #5296 by travelinggal
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Wild Dolphins?
I was hoping that swimming with dolphins would be available in Aruba. I have always wanted to do this and I think the kids in the family will love it!

None
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement