- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Investing in Aruba
16 years 4 months ago #5264
by sandboom
None
Investing in Aruba was created by sandboom
Being one of the most visited places around the world, I Aruba would be a good place also to do some business (especially tourism related business) in. Do you think it will be profitable to invest in Aruba?
None
16 years 4 months ago #5268
by kiro
None
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Investing in Aruba
If you're investing in the investment or offshore banking business it's one of the best places in the world. Otherwise, you're only real option is to invest in the tourism business which is good there but extremely competitive.
None
16 years 4 months ago #5331
by BeachBum
None
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Investing in Aruba
I was thinking about buying some real estate in Aruba. I am going to have to look into this more. I will let you know what I find.
None
16 years 4 months ago #5332
by BeachBum
None
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Investing in Aruba
Well I did some research and the houses for sale are VERY CHEAP! A 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house, with a pool and AC starts at 182,000 dollars. The location at that price can't be beat.
None
- mitchelle15
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 83
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 months ago #5347
by mitchelle15
None
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Investing in Aruba
Real estate is such a good idea but my expertise is in food and catering business. I've seen lots of vacationers in Aruba, do you think it's a good idea to invest my money in restaurant business?
None
16 years 4 months ago #5352
by sandboom
None
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Investing in Aruba
BeachBum wrote:
Wow, that's really cheap! If well managed, I think it wouldn't take more than two years to reach break even point. Do you plan to take it? If so, you must ask soon before it's too late.
Well I did some research and the houses for sale are VERY CHEAP! A 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house, with a pool and AC starts at 182,000 dollars. The location at that price can't be beat.
Wow, that's really cheap! If well managed, I think it wouldn't take more than two years to reach break even point. Do you plan to take it? If so, you must ask soon before it's too late.
None
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds