In-Aruba Travel Portal

Investing in Aruba

More
13 years 10 months ago #5264 by sandboom
Investing in Aruba was created by sandboom
Being one of the most visited places around the world, I Aruba would be a good place also to do some business (especially tourism related business) in. Do you think it will be profitable to invest in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5268 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Investing in Aruba
If you're investing in the investment or offshore banking business it's one of the best places in the world. Otherwise, you're only real option is to invest in the tourism business which is good there but extremely competitive.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5331 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Investing in Aruba
I was thinking about buying some real estate in Aruba. I am going to have to look into this more. I will let you know what I find.:D

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5332 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Investing in Aruba
Well I did some research and the houses for sale are VERY CHEAP! A 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house, with a pool and AC starts at 182,000 dollars. The location at that price can't be beat.:)

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5347 by mitchelle15
Replied by mitchelle15 on topic RE:Investing in Aruba
Real estate is such a good idea but my expertise is in food and catering business. I've seen lots of vacationers in Aruba, do you think it's a good idea to invest my money in restaurant business?

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5352 by sandboom
Replied by sandboom on topic RE:Investing in Aruba
BeachBum wrote:

Well I did some research and the houses for sale are VERY CHEAP! A 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house, with a pool and AC starts at 182,000 dollars. The location at that price can't be beat.:)

Wow, that's really cheap! If well managed, I think it wouldn't take more than two years to reach break even point. Do you plan to take it? If so, you must ask soon before it's too late. ;)

None

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds