In-Aruba Travel Portal

Playing golf in Aruba

More
13 years 11 months ago #5308 by funandsun
My husband would like to spend some of his vacation time in Aruba playing golf? Are there any golf courses that you can recommend that are nice?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #5322 by mitchelle15
Honestly, I'm not good in playing golf. If my hubby have golf session with his friends, you'll see me having fun driving the golf buggy. If you're husband is a golfer, make sure to visit Tierra del Sol. The best time is afternoon for you the avail the cheaper fees.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5330 by BeachBum
Replied by BeachBum on topic RE:Playing golf in Aruba
I've heard good things about the Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort, and it's an absolutely beautiful course. It's only a 9 hole course though. Perfect for someone like me who needs some practice.:D

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5341 by funandsun
Replied by funandsun on topic RE:Playing golf in Aruba
Thanks guys I will look those up online and see which ones that he likes the best. I am not a golf fan either but I may go with him if he'll let me drive the cart. I am sure the views would be nice.

None

More
13 years 11 months ago #5342 by beachcomber
If your husband wants to play 18 holes then he will have to go to Tierra del Sol. It is the only 18 hole course in Aruba.

None

More
13 years 10 months ago #5372 by kiro
Replied by kiro on topic RE:Playing golf in Aruba
When in Aruba, I always play at a course called Tierra De Sol. It's absolutely beautiful. For more information, please go to: [url] www.tierradelsol.com/golf [/url]

None

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds