In-Aruba Travel Portal

3 - 4 days enough?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1665 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
sharird wrote:

How large is Aruba? Will we be able to see and visit all of Aruba in 3 -4 days? Or should we concentrate on just a portion? I'm thinking of daytime sightseeing here. Can anyone help?

I guess, the place is not that huge. To stay there for 3-4 days would be fine. Do you have a list of all the places you're going to visit in Aruba? I think you should have that. It would be easier for you to cruise the island.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1700 by millionaireman
For me, a 3-4 day vacation would be not be enough. Aruba has so many places to see and you might miss to visit some. Do you have a tight budget? I suggest, before you go to the island, try to earn more money first.;)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1712 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
A 3-4 days visit to Aruba would be enough. I would agree with having a schedule of activities. Try to make friends with some locals. You can be assisted by them as to where could be the best place to visit. What do you think?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1720 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
You would end up rushing everything and then it loses its feel of a real vacation. go for extra days

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1807 by tex0322
Replied by tex0322 on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
My friends who went took a 4 night, 5 day vacation to Aruba. They said that they wish they would have had twice as much time to enjoy the island. There were many things they wanted to see and do that they didn't get to.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1873 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
I think 4 days is too short. I do not know how many days are usual for someone to spend on vacation. For me 2 weeks at Aruba is fine. We need 2 – 3 days for travel and 1 day for enjoying the jetlag. The rest is for sightseeing, relaxing, diving.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds