In-Aruba Travel Portal

3 - 4 days enough?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1895 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
I agree. If you have to rush then it becomes stressful. I also like the point about the extra day for jetlag

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3000 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
I don't think you'll be able to tour around the island for 3-4 days. One week could be possible. Are you planning to visit some specific places? If so then, I guess 3-4 days would be enough.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7964 by millionaireman
Well 3 to 4 days vacation would be too short to enjoy the island. There are so many activities to enjoy, too many tourists spots to see and festivals to watch out for. I would suggest a week or two weeks would be enough, will you agree?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7970 by francis
Replied by francis on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
the longer you stay the expensive it gets so make sure you have the energy and health to maximize your whole day and night if you intend to travel. A 4 days vacation will be relatively short but if you will be able to plan ahead probably you will be able to maximize your vacation... good luck. When are you planning your trip?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8550 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
If your aim is only to relax, well, I could say that three to four days is enough. However, if you like to explore and have fun in Aruba, then I suggest making a longer stay in Aruba will be a wise decision. In what specific hotel and beach are you planning to go?

None

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds