In-Aruba Travel Portal

Is There An Independent Baptist Church in Aruba?

More
13 years 9 months ago #5982 by constancia
We regularly attend an Independent Baptist Church, and we would like to be able to attend one while we are on vacation in Aruba. Does anyone know if there is one anywhere on the island?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #6006 by conytom
I found a Baptist church called Bible Way Baptist Church. The phone number is 297 584 8491. BIMI also has a missionary there so you might contact them and get his information, too.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6020 by MatchPoint
It looks as if they have at least one church of most religions in Aruba (and lots of Catholic Churches). I would love to hear what it is like to attend Church in Aruba.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7791 by Loydd
They also have a Good News Baptist Church. They were looking for a Pastor, a missionary just surrended to a call to start a church on Aruba and he will be on the island till january 2011.

Go_ogle on these terms and their site will pop up

terms = good news baptist church aruba

God bless

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7799 by trish
It seems like you're a religious person. It's good to know that even you are on a vacation you are still conscious of your spiritual needs. Keep it up and may you have a wonderful vacation! May I ask, will you travel alone or with your family?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7877 by sweet gal
There is a Baptist church in Aruba. You may inquire or visit their church as to the specific time of their meetings. If you don't mind, what do Baptist believe? Do they believe that Jesus is at the same time the Heavenly Father? Thanks.

None

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds