Skip to content
Plan your trip

Arikok National Park

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Arikok National Park

More
16 years 2 months ago #6135 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I don't know but this is an interesting thread. I am enjoying it as well. One question I do have for everyone is this: is this national park on the north or south side of Aruba?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6151 by Poker Jim
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Arikok National Park
My wife did some investigating and found a company offering beach rides, fine for first time riders. 2 hours gets you the regular tour (65 dollars). More for a private-2 person tour. The beach is Wariruri, I will look again for the national park information.

None
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement