In-Aruba Travel Portal

Arikok National Park

More
13 years 8 months ago #6067 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I think they are guided tours from what I have seen. I bet it would be a really exciting way to see the island. I wonder if they have any special kinds of horses in Aruba.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6071 by conytom
Replied by conytom on topic RE:Arikok National Park
Those are really reasonably priced tours for horseback rides. We were surprised as we thought they would be considerably more than that. We've already decided that this is one activity we are definitely going to do while in Aruba.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6080 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Arikok National Park
The tour said it would last an hour but after an hour they asked if we wanted to go longer and every one did want to so we went for another 45 min. Wow I was sore!

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6096 by constancia
Replied by constancia on topic RE:Arikok National Park
That's neat that they gave you that option. Were the extra forty-five minutes included in the $65 or did they charge you extra when you finished the ride?

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6130 by Poker Jim
Replied by Poker Jim on topic RE:Arikok National Park
Interesting thread! Does anyone know if these trips are suitable for novice riders? I would like to give it a try but neither myself or my wife have ever ridden a horse. It would be real interesting to see Aruba from this vantage point.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6132 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Arikok National Park
It sounds great. I wasn't aware of this before but am going to look into it. Poker Jack, I am also a novice - I have been on a horse but it was a long time ago. If I find an answer to your query I will post back. I hope they have sunset rides - how wonderful would that be :)

None

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds