In-Aruba Travel Portal

Best Aruban nightclub

More
13 years 8 months ago #7084 by BeachBunny
Do we have any party animals here? What is your favorite night club to go to in Aruba? I haven't really gone to any in the past, but I was thinking a night of dancing might be fun this next time around.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #8013 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Best Aruban nightclub
if you want something relaxing and enjoy music classic instruments like a piano and artists who would be singing all time favorites then i would suggest the Soprano's Piano Bar. It is not only limited there, do you want a full list of night clubs in Aruba?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #8045 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Best Aruban nightclub
BeachBunny wrote:

Do we have any party animals here? What is your favorite night club to go to in Aruba? I haven't really gone to any in the past, but I was thinking a night of dancing might be fun this next time around.

If you like to have a drink and dance as well, then I would suggest a bar like Mambo Jambo. You will really feel the high-energy and showcase the Aruba's own talent of music as they perform live. How do you find this bar?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #8061 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Best Aruban nightclub
BeachBunny wrote:

I think you may try Garufa Cigar & Cocktail Lounge. The place is decorated with carpets with an animal-printed style, tables made of granite and jazz music. It looks unique. Right?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #8136 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Best Aruban nightclub
julien wrote:

I think you may try Garufa Cigar & Cocktail Lounge. The place is decorated with carpets with an animal-printed style, tables made of granite and jazz music. It looks unique. Right?

Yes. It is a unique bar. I heard that they welcome local people to unwind their tired minds. Do you have any idea what time they start to open their bar? Thanks.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8549 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Best Aruban nightclub
britney wrote:

Yes. It is a unique bar. I heard that they welcome local people to unwind their tired minds. Do you have any idea what time they start to open their bar? Thanks.

The club starts to open at around 5:00 PM from Monday until Saturday. They recommend to try their petit-flavored cigars. Have you tried this?

None

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds