Skip to content
Plan your trip

Best Aruban nightclub

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Best Aruban nightclub

More
16 years 1 month ago #7084 by BeachBunny
Do we have any party animals here? What is your favorite night club to go to in Aruba? I haven't really gone to any in the past, but I was thinking a night of dancing might be fun this next time around.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8013 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Best Aruban nightclub
if you want something relaxing and enjoy music classic instruments like a piano and artists who would be singing all time favorites then i would suggest the Soprano's Piano Bar. It is not only limited there, do you want a full list of night clubs in Aruba?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8045 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Best Aruban nightclub
BeachBunny wrote:

Do we have any party animals here? What is your favorite night club to go to in Aruba? I haven't really gone to any in the past, but I was thinking a night of dancing might be fun this next time around.


If you like to have a drink and dance as well, then I would suggest a bar like Mambo Jambo. You will really feel the high-energy and showcase the Aruba's own talent of music as they perform live. How do you find this bar?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8061 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Best Aruban nightclub
BeachBunny wrote:

Do we have any party animals here? What is your favorite night club to go to in Aruba? I haven't really gone to any in the past, but I was thinking a night of dancing might be fun this next time around.


I think you may try Garufa Cigar & Cocktail Lounge. The place is decorated with carpets with an animal-printed style, tables made of granite and jazz music. It looks unique. Right?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8136 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Best Aruban nightclub
julien wrote:

I think you may try Garufa Cigar & Cocktail Lounge. The place is decorated with carpets with an animal-printed style, tables made of granite and jazz music. It looks unique. Right?


Yes. It is a unique bar. I heard that they welcome local people to unwind their tired minds. Do you have any idea what time they start to open their bar? Thanks.

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8549 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Best Aruban nightclub
britney wrote:

Yes. It is a unique bar. I heard that they welcome local people to unwind their tired minds. Do you have any idea what time they start to open their bar? Thanks.


The club starts to open at around 5:00 PM from Monday until Saturday. They recommend to try their petit-flavored cigars. Have you tried this?

None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement