In-Aruba Travel Portal

Christmas in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7161 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Christmas in Aruba
I would like to but it never happens. I have a huge family and they would never let me get away with going on vacation at the holidays. If I just went I am sure they would call the police and report me missing.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7167 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Christmas in Aruba
I like snow at Christmas. I like to go to Aruba in January so I can escape the worst part of the winter but for me Christmas is not Christmas with out snow.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7276 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Christmas in Aruba
If you are planning to go to Aruba for Christmas now is a good time to book (if you have not already). Who here is taking a trip to Aruba in December?

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7285 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Christmas in Aruba
I might go late January. I have heard that La Nina is going to make this a very cold winter for me here and I want to try and escape at least part of it!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7302 by horselover
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Christmas in Aruba
Our married children and their families said they would be quite disappointed if we spent Christmas in Aruba. We have a family tradition of being together as a family every year. Consequently, we have changed our plans and won't be going until January. It would be neat to experience another country and their different customs, though.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7308 by Travelwithgrace
I have hazy memories of an excellent xmas party at a pub on Aruba but I am pretty sure it was in the run up rather than exactly xmas. I did once spend New Years there, which was fun. Just be sure to avoid amateur entertainment night!

None

Time to create page: 0.376 seconds