In-Aruba Travel Portal

Minimum age for car rental in Aruba?

More
13 years 7 months ago #7251 by Travelwithgrace
Someone mentioned to me the other day that they'd had a hard time renting a car on Aruba because they were not 25 years old. (Only a few weeks off but rules are rules evidently!) Does anyone know of a good company for younger drivers?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #7987 by bethoven
there are lots of companies who rent out their fleet of cars but then there are cases where the minimum age of a driver in order for them to rent out their vehicles is 21 to 25, but then rules would vary company. would you like me to provide their telephone numbers so that you could talk to them over the phone?

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #8050 by trish
The minimum age is 21 years old. You must also see to it that you have an international driving license. If you are unable to present the needed documents, then, you will not be able to rent a car in Aruba. By the way, how old are you?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8059 by julien
Travelwithgrace wrote:

Someone mentioned to me the other day that they'd had a hard time renting a car on Aruba because they were not 25 years old. (Only a few weeks off but rules are rules evidently!) Does anyone know of a good company for younger drivers?

Those who are 21 years old and above are allowed to rent and drive a car in Aruba. Rent companies have policies regarding the minimum age. Maybe they require above 25 years old. Right? However, always be reminded that you are required to drive on the right side.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8137 by britney
julien wrote:

Those who are 21 years old and above are allowed to rent and drive a car in Aruba. Rent companies have policies regarding the minimum age. Maybe they require above 25 years old. Right? However, always be reminded that you are required to drive on the right side.

Did the owner of that car rental gave you valid reasons with regards on not letting you rent a car from them? Have you tried to go to another car rental company? We're you able to rent from them?

None

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds