In-Aruba Travel Portal

Common Fish in Aruba

More
13 years 6 months ago #7460 by horselover
What kind of fish do they catch off of the coast of Aruba? Is that fish exported or do they eat it right there on the island? What kind of fish is the most common that is eaten?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7986 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Common Fish in Aruba
well if i am not msitaken here are some of the common fishes that could be found around the island wahoo, mahi-mahi, grouper, snapper, conch and tuna. Well some of are sports fish while for others it is best when serve during a meal :cool:. would you like to taste one?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8002 by millionaireman
i would love a fish meal, but i would preferred it grilled together with an ice cold beer. I will not object to a perfectly grilled large shrimps :D as well. will you join me in my feast?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8049 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Common Fish in Aruba
horselover wrote:

What kind of fish do they catch off of the coast of Aruba? Is that fish exported or do they eat it right there on the island? What kind of fish is the most common that is eaten?

Shallow water fish are plenty in Aruba. They have Masbangos or Goggler which is the favorite fish of the locals. Have you heard about this kind of fish?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8060 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Common Fish in Aruba
horselover wrote:

There are plenty of fish in the Caribbean. White and blue marlin, kingfish and tuna are available in the island. Tuna fish is healthy, you must try to eat some of it when you visit Aruba. Which fish do you like to eat?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8088 by puretravel
Replied by puretravel on topic RE:Common Fish in Aruba
Mahi mahi can be caught in the waters of Aruba and so can blue marlin. I watched the fishermen catching the fish and gutting them on the beaches - can't beat that for fresh!

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds