Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
I heard that you can rent a car online. Have you rented a car from them? How many days will it take before my request will be processed? Thanks.
You may visit this site if you like to hire a car in Aruba
www.rentalcargroup.com
. They offer unlimited mileage third party insurance . By the way, do you have an insurance?
You may visit this site if you like to hire a car in Aruba
www.rentalcargroup.com
. They offer unlimited mileage third party insurance . By the way, do you have an insurance?
I tried to access the page and I have seen that they have many cars like Hyundai, Toyota, Suzuki, Ford and many more. From these cars, what do you think is the best car to drive in Aruba? Thanks.