Skip to content
Plan your trip

Cashless transaction

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Cashless transaction

More
15 years 8 months ago #8559 by sweet gal
I am aware that US $ is widely accepted in Aruba as payment for our transactions. However, do you think it would be a good choice if I use my credit card instead of paying cash? I find bringing large cash is not a safe practice.

None
More
15 years 7 months ago #8622 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Cashless transaction
In today's world bringing a large amount of cash with you all the time is no longer safe, you could better secure your finances from theft and others using debit or credit card. Major Cards like VISA and Master card and travelers who hold ATM's Card with CIRRUS logos are widely accepted in Aruba. I'm sure you are better of with your cards. what do you think?

None
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement