Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Hi! Have you seen anyone in Aruba bringing and using their own beach shelter/ tent?
I find this a good idea instead of renting a palapa.
This is a great idea in order to save money:D. I could say that the beach is a public property. Well, I am not sure if you can put your portable shelter down to the beach. I will ask one of my friends if they happened to see anyone using a tent in Aruba's beaches. Okay?
This is a great idea in order to save money:D. I could say that the beach is a public property. Well, I am not sure if you can put your portable shelter down to the beach. I will ask one of my friends if they happened to see anyone using a tent in Aruba's beaches. Okay?
Sure. Yes, I am thinking of saving money by not renting a palapa so that I can have an extended vacation there;). What do you think?