Skip to content
Plan your trip

Billiard houses

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Billiard houses

More
15 years 7 months ago #8568 by sweet gal
Billiard houses was created by sweet gal
I like to try another sport in Aruba named billiards although I'm not that good in this sport. Where can I find some billiard halls in Aruba?

None
More
15 years 7 months ago #8580 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Billiard houses
sweet gal wrote:

I like to try another sport in Aruba named billiards although I'm not that good in this sport. Where can I find some billiard halls in Aruba?


I heard of a sports bar in Aruba named Buster. Where are you planning to stay while in Aruba? Buster's sports bar is close to Marriott and other high rise hotels.

None
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement