Skip to content
Plan your trip

Crimes in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Crimes in Aruba

More
15 years 8 months ago #8596 by sweet gal
Crimes in Aruba was created by sweet gal
I always watch world news from BBC World. I haven't heard about crimes happening in Aruba. I supposed that crimes is almost in existent. Right?

None
More
15 years 7 months ago #8624 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Crimes in Aruba
I would say the peace and order situation in Aruba could not be questioned however crimes could not be 100% prevented wherein there are isolated incidents like petty fights, brawls and others still Aruba is one of the best and safest tourist destinations in the world.

None
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement