In-Aruba Travel Portal

best cheap hotel deals

More
14 years 10 months ago #332 by lilibeth
hey guys can you recommend a cheap but best hotel in Oranjestad and must be along the coast line area..since i like to stroll along the beach ..

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #335 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
lilibeth wrote:

hey guys can you recommend a cheap but best hotel in Oranjestad and must be along the coast line area..since i like to stroll along the beach ..

North of Oranjestad you can find MVC Eaglebeach. This is one of the cheapest hotels on the Island and it is situated near Eagle Beach.
In the center of Oranjestad you can find Renaissance. But this is a much more expensive hotel. At the renaissance you can always walk into some celebrity.:D

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago #347 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
SunSeeker wrote:

North of Oranjestad you can find MVC Eaglebeach. This is one of the cheapest hotels on the Island and it is situated near Eagle Beach.
In the center of Oranjestad you can find Renaissance. But this is a much more expensive hotel. At the renaissance you can always walk into some celebrity.:D

well i guess ill go for MVC Eaglebeach..my budget is limited for that specific expenses..

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1530 by bonitavarma
hey guys there are lot of hotels in and around the places for cheap... it is been displayed the other place in the website also. please look into it and find it out

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1547 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
bonitavarma wrote:

hey guys there are lot of hotels in and around the places for cheap... it is been displayed the other place in the website also. please look into it and find it out

thanks for reminding us on that..yeah i had seen the sites in the right corner of this page..very helpful indeed..!:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1600 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:best cheap hotel deals
I highly recommend to stay in cheaper beach resort hotel such as Casa Del Mar, Bucuti and Manchebo. The place is totally cool plus quality service. There are also available local apartments in Aruba. I heard from a friend tthat Sasaki Apartment is a nice place to stay.

None

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds